North West LHIN Leadership Award 2018
Call for Nominations for the Fourth North West LHIN Leadership Award
The North West Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) Board of Directors established a process to recognize exceptional leadership in the LHIN. In 2017, the LHIN received a record number of outstanding contributions in transformation, partnerships and leadership excellence in service to the people of Northwestern Ontario. The North West LHIN is pleased to invite nominations for the 2018 Leadership Award.
The prestigious non-monetary award acknowledges:
- Individuals, teams or organizations of health service provider organizations funded by the North West LHIN.
- Service provider organization working with the North West LHIN in the Home and Community Care Division.
- Individuals must be employed as a team of and/or be a funded organization or service provider organization working with the North West LHIN.
- A nominee must have demonstrated exceptional leadership and contributions to the health care system transformation in the North West LHIN including collaborating with others to improve the health outcomes for the population served.
Individuals, teams or organizations selected must demonstrate achievements in the following five award categories:
- Exceptional/Commendable Approach to Collaboration/Partnership
- Exceptional/Commendable Stakeholder Engagement
- Exceptional/Commendable Practice in Diversity and Inclusion
- Exceptional/Commendable Practice in Value Creation
- Distinguished Contribution Award
Nomination forms and guidelines are available below, or by contacting Raiili Pellizzari via email at email@example.com or by telephone: (807) 684-9425 extension 2047.
Nominations have been extended to Friday October 19, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. (EST). Please submit completed nomination forms to Raiili.Pellizzari@lhins.on.ca
Please download guidelines and the nomination form below:
Previous Years: North West LHIN Leadership Award Nominations