Funding and Accountability of Health Service Providers
The North West LHIN funds 89 Health Service Providers (HSPs) with whom we hold accountability agreements. As of March 2019, the breakdown of health service providers included:
- 12 Hospitals
- 2 Community Health Centres
- 33 Mental Health and Addiction Agencies
- 12 Long-Term Care Homes
- 59 Community Support Service Providers
- 20 Service Provider Organizations
- 89 Health Service Providers
Ontario's LHINs are required under the Local Health Services Integration Act, 2006, to negotiate service accountability agreements with the health service providers funded.
Click here for a listing of the providers we fund in the hospital, long-term care and multi-sectoral sectors and a copy of the accountability agreement we currently have with each of the providers.